Going Private

I've loved finding people with my blog... really loved it. But I need to go private because I've noticed the last couple posts that people from all over the world was viewing my blog. (I'm not that popular) Really people from India, Pakistan, russia, on and on... in just a couple of weeks. It scares me to think who is really looking at my blog. So I'm going private in a about a week. I don't care if you just check in once and while leave a comment with your email so I can invite you. Thanks for being patient with me

Comments

Ty and Ber said…
amber@summitshop.com
Sarah said…
sarahgtalbot@hotmail.com
Ashley said…
Ashleyd98@hotmail.com
Kiera said…
kdubya26@hotmail.com
Cathy said…
doug.talbot8@gmail.com
missberklie@gmail.com Thanks Keli!!!
KurtisAmber said…
Hey Kell, Its Amber from RC WIlley... Make sure to put me down, Love following ya...
Kurtisamber@yahoo.com
Corey and Susie said…
add us too! coreysusie2@msn.com
ceryl said…
ceryl@diversifiedtax.com
cassiemc514@aol.com, cassie and brock
CarmenT said…
carmen_tourney2@live.com
Sherice said…
Creepy! Please send me an invite- I would love to keep up with you guys! nicsparrow@msn.com Thanks!! :)
Mandi said…
mandi.kawa@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Get all IT Certifications preparation materials like Test Guide, IT Exams King, RealExams, BrainDumps in just $99 package deal with money back guarantee in case of failure in exams only at itexmstube.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with My Father

How will I measure my life?