Interview with My Father

This was my favorite week of the class. My father has been a dog breeder my whole life. I got married and was doing hair outside of the home. I hated leaving my kids everyday to work for so little money. I decided that I wanted to get a couple dogs and breed them. I needed to just make what I did part time doing hair. I was so grateful for the leg work of my father in the business. I already had a foot in the door. When I interviewed my dad I got to tell him how grateful I was for his work. We went to lunch and had a good time. I loved being able to ask him about the advise he would give his younger self. I was surprised by the answer. He wished he stayed more present. Life moves really fast. We grew up fast. He can't turn back time. He told me that I need to slow down and spend time with my kids. Great advise. He sees the value of family. I'm so grateful to have grown up in a family that had the gosple. Family is the most important thing in this life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Private

How will I measure my life?